9/01/2013

  • Short Essay On My Aim / Ambition Of Life

    Man is the best creation of God. He is endowed with memory, intellect and reasoning. He can, therefore connect himself with his past and think for the future. He possesses will. Hence if, in-spite of all these powers a man doesn't utilize these but passes his life aimlessly, he will be no better than a brute. He will be like a ship whose machinery has been paralyzed and is now at the mercy of the winds and wavers. There is no hope of such a ship every reaching the shore. Thus every man should have some aim in life by which he should be guided. With a set aim and strong will he is bound to attain his ideal.

    Education is necessary for the attainment of one's aim, therefore, I have decided to work hard at my studies. I have decided to become a doctor. With this aim in view I shall try my best to pass the M.B.B.S. Examination and to qualify myself as a doctor.

    I like to be a doctor because I feel that as a Doctor, I shall be of great service to mankind. I shall be able to relieve pain and suffering of my fellow men. I shall also be independent in my work and, therefore, I shall be to serve the country better. A doctor's job is very paying and hence I shall no monetary difficulties.

    Service to fellow men and country is the highest motto. Doctor's profession offers chances of its attainment and hence my ideal in life is to become a doctor.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Pak Study Mafia.